Plan, direct, or coordinate one or more administrative services of an organization, such as records and information management, mail distribution, facilities planning and maintenance, custodial operations, and other office support services.
Business Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Administrator to join our team.
- Uploading documentation to server;
- Analyse and interpret data;
- Using online research tools to provide solutions to meet client requirements;
- Ensuring client files are compliant;
- General administration tasks;
- Sending out invoices & payment forms;
- Be first point of contact for calls and guests in the building;
- Scanning, photocopying, binding and managing internal administration where necessary;
- Analysing basic data sets;
- Providing support to other staff as needed;
- Coordinating the maintenance of the Intranet including the uploading of new content;
- Dealing with and resolving client requests and enquiries raised by clients;
- Responsible for the maintenance of client’s accounts; inputting and updating any personal data;
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded;
- Adhering to internal policies and procedures.
- Confidentiality and flexibility;
- Advanced ability to learn new systems and procedures;
- Happy to work alone or within a team environment;
- IT Literate;
- Strong administration skills;
- Confident with Microsoft packages including Excel and Outlook;
- a good level of education with strong literacy and numeracy skills;
- GCSEs Grades A to E in Maths, English and ICT ( or acceptable equivalent);
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative;
- Financial services experience (desirable);
- Administrative experience;
- Strong organisational skills and excellent communication skills;
- Professional attitude.