Business Support Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Support Executive to join our team.
- Financial queries including but not limited to VAT, adjustments & manual invoices;
- Complex bookings and or transferring of bookings to ensure all payments have clear audit trail;
- Production of new associate contracts, extensions and Screening Monitoring;
- Providing associate support, point of contact for all contract and timesheet queries;
- Responsibility for maintenance of Contractor and Supplier records to ensure data accuracy;
- Checking and processing of Associate Expenses;
- Delivering accurate and organised contract support to our contractor/associate base;
- To manage the day to day queries and be a point of contact for contractors to ensure they experience a positive impression of working through Reed PS;
- To liaise with colleagues and key client contacts on escalation points of queries where necessary;
- Timesheet & Eligibility to Work ( ETW) management.
- Implementing continuous improvements to processes;
- Management of monthly sales declarations and invoicing;
- Compliance checking processes in support of regulated partnerships;
- Delivering excellent service by acting as the first point of contact for partner enquiries;
- Ensuring efficiency through the day to day running of external partnerships;
- Undertaking new business and renewal policy administration.