Call Centre Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Call Centre Advisor to join our team.
- Mostly inbound but sometimes outbound is necessary to call people back;
- Maintain a good understanding of Bank’s products and services;
- Telephony role;
- Taking mixture of inbound calls supporting customers at first point of contact;
- Accurately recording the detail of each inbound and outbound call on the company database;
- Supporting contractors in understanding Tax and National Insurance;
- Dealing with any other queries from a simple change of address to more complex issues;
- Use this information to continually improve your own and the team’s performance;
- Providing accurate written communication;
- Referrals to suitable charities if necessary;
- Survey existing employees on their experience of working with the organisation;
- Taking payments over the phone;
- Manage customers’ expectations;
- General administration;
- Reaching out and speaking to customers to negotiate payment plans to make it affordable for them.
- Telephone Experience;
- Team working;
- Good administration skills;
- Excellent communicator;
- Customer Service;
- Be able to work alone.