Clerical/Admin Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Clerical/Admin Officer to join our team.
- Booking and arranging meetings;
- uploading regular reports,
- Ordering stationary;
- assisting in travel arrangements.
- Time management – you’ll be managing your own work load, with differing priorities and deadlines;
- There will be training, and support provided to the successful candidate where necessary;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Desirable knowledge of Office 365, Excel and Sharepoint;
- Team working – work closely with colleagues to delivery regulatory outcomes;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- MS Office Suite;
- Finance Experience;
- Strong knowledge and experience of IT packages such as Microsoft office, excel and outlook;
- Data use – accurately record and transpose data.