Client Services Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Services Assistant to join our team.
- Produce valuations for clients as required;
- Co-ordinate with clients regarding any changes to customer details and circumstances;
- Prepare files for Financial Planners and update client information on IT systems prior to client visits and advise of any compliance outstanding;
- Cover reception when required;
- Chase initial fees from providers to ensure company cash flow;
- Completing regular inspections and actioning any tasks that arise as a result;
- Managing meeting rooms;
- Adhering to health & safety standards;
- Setting up and clearing away all of the food & beverage requirements for the meeting facilities;
- Meeting & greeting both internal and external clients.
- Administrative experience in a similar role;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Word, Excel and Outlook.