Client Services Executive – Property Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Services Executive – Property to join our team.
- Keeping members up to date on what is happening in their homes on a weekly basis;
- Managing an active client book; ensuring all inbound enquiries are effectively and quickly responded to;
- Ensuring the delivery of great experiences leading to member retention;
- Ensuring the team are consistently client-focused and fixated on building their awesome brand;
- Managing members and building the alumni community;
- Receiving member’s feedback and creating action plans around it;
- Understanding, prioritising and escalating client’ feedback and feature requests to the wider team;
- Liaising with the in-house operations team to address any issues or requests;
- Helping the company become more efficient by streamlining processes and introducing new technology;
- Connecting members locally and across the wider community increasing member’s engagement and community expansion;
- Welcoming new members, and helping them through their journey by building connections and relationships with members;
- Promoting members’ events, interactions and socialising by being active and visible within the community.
- A confident communicator, you’ll love working with people;
- A 2:1 or above from a good university;
- Previous use with a CRM platform would also be hugely beneficial;
- Someone with a solutions-based approach to problems;
- Excellent organisation skills – you’re always the one who makes the plans in your friendship group;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Adventurous and want to grow with a fast-paced company;
- Experience in operations or event management would be beneficial.