Collections Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Collections Administrator to join our team.
- Handle and resolve customer account queries;
- Respond to all Insolvency correspondence;
- Work collaboratively with other areas across the business;
- Working closely with the Claims Handlers and Administration teams;
- Conduct detailed case assessments to negotiate repayment arrangements;
- Collect outstanding customer loan debts via telephone, email and letter and monitor repayment arrangements;
- Liaise with debt solutions providers and insolvency practitioners to optimise on customer accounts;
- General office administration when necessary;
- Respond to Debt Collection Agency Queries;
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution;
- Chase payments by phone call;
- Complete third-party data requests;
- Accurate recording and updating of customer records;
- Provide appropriate MI;
- Provide analysis of any recovered debt.
- Competent in liaising with all levels of employees throughout the company;
- Experience in a similar admin role – finance back office/admin experience preferred but not essential;
- Ability to work in a high pressure, challenging and fast paced environment, working to tight deadlines;
- High level of numeracy and literacy;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office IT systems;
- Highly organised, flexible with a positive attitude, ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously.