Communications Assistant / Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Communications Assistant / Administrator to join our team.
- Managing diary, booking meetings and engagements;
- Organise project meetings and organising engagements across the organisation for all of the I&A projects;
- Booking travel and overseas engagements;
- Work with 3rd party providers, manage connections, get quotes, managing SOW;
- Organise flow of information within the team, to global and across the organisation on all projects;
- Creating training modules, and help organising training across the organisation;
- Help to issue notes after meetings, monitor follow ups from various employees/ project members;
- One off: working with our studio to get new logo, launch materials set up;
- Managing team budget and Raising POs;
- Managing emails, communications and connections – coming to meetings, taking notes, issuing notes and follow up emails.
- Strong written communication skills;
- Strong collaboration skills;
- Attention to detail and creative;
- Proficient use of MS tools incl word, PowerPoint, MS teams;
- Communications experience, creating newsletters etc.