Conveyancing Secretary Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Conveyancing Secretary to join our team.
- Carry out additional tasks as and when required;
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary;
- Opening, closing and retrieval of client files;
- Administer filing;
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Experience of a case management system;
- Previous experience as a Conveyancing Secretary;
- Computer skills – good working knowledge of MS office;
- Accurate and numerate;
- Good accurate typing skills;
- Communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing;
- Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise.