Corporate Legal Secretary Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Corporate Legal Secretary to join our team.
- Diary management for all department’s fee earners;
- Maintaining departmental data base;
- Any other general support to the fee-earners in the department;
- Creating large transactional documents;
- Co-ordination of holidays and absences;
- Organising department social outings from time to time;
- File/deed management;
- Preparation of bills;
- Trouble shooting minor IT problems;
- Copy typing and proof reading;
- Dealing with client queries;
- PA support to the Head of Corporate.
- Previous experience in billing is desired but not essential;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with good attention to detail;
- Fast and accurate typing speed of 65wpm+
- Minimum of one years experience within a corporate team;
- High proficiency in all Microsoft packages, together with use of House Styles;
- Have a high degree of self management & initiative;
- Ability to work on own or with a team when needed;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Confident with own work;
- Previous employment within the legal sector would be an advantage but not essential.