Customer Care Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Care Associate to join our team.
- Offer flexibility during peak periods;
- Achieve all SLA’s with Voice, Live Chat, Email, Social, Team Administration, Customer Reviews;
- Comply with Data Protection Act and PCI Compliance Regulations at all times;
- To use all Microsoft Office package and in house IT solutions.
- Well organised and punctual;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to think on your feet and use your own initiative;
- Honesty and professionalism in everything you do;
- Team Player;
- Troubleshooting issues that may arise;
- Previous customer service experience;
- Liaising with partners to enable them to provide continued great service to our customers;
- Working with passion and helping with additional hours and weekends when required;
- Working hard and additional hours and weekends when required;
- Liaising with partners and drivers to enable them to provide continued great service to our customers;
- Strong ability to build trusted relationships through a professional but personable approach;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- At Least 2 years in a Customer focused office environment;
- minimum of 1 years previous customer service experience within an office environment.