The Customer Care Representative I resolve routine and basic problems and communicates solution or requested information to the customer. Respond to customer inquiries by telephone or e-mail to provide non-technical problem resolution. Being a Customer Care Representative I may utilize a customer relationship application or database to record activities and research product information. Analyze a customer’s service needs and refer to other service or technical departments for follow up as needed. In addition, Customer Care Representative I requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to the Customer Service Manager. Being a Customer Care Representative I possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. May require 0-1 year of general work experience.
Customer Care Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Care Representative to join our team.
- Strategise with team members on ways to improve sales figures and identify the benefits of products and services for the customer;
- Maintain customer contact information for lead generation purposes;
- Make sales development calls to existing and potential customers;
- Learn and promote company products and services;
- Provide feedback to management and Marketing regarding customer needs and concerns;
- Maintain detailed customer contact information and related daily sales activities.
- Strong verbal and written skills;
- Sales experience (inside, field, telesales);
- Proficient in Microsoft office;
- Strong educational background;
- Innovative, proactive, and self-directed;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment and fulfil objectives with minimal direct supervision;
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- An outgoing and welcoming attitude;
- Full clean UK Driving License;
- A strong team player who is capable of adapting in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- A desire to achieve and progress;
- A genuine interest for music and the events we sell tickets for;
- A sound understanding of the internet, social media and email use.