Customer Experience Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Experience Advisor to join our team.
- Relationship building and brand explanation;
- Providing excellent customer service;
- Responding to inbound customer enquiries via all formats;
- Problem solving;
- Ad hoc administration and reporting tasks;
- The natural ability to treat each customer as an individual and deliver a tailored response;
- Ensuring all customer contacts and service issues are resolved to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, balanced against commercial viability;
- Building close relationships with customers, identifying the potential for sales growth;
- Working closely with other departments to resolve any outstanding issues;
- To put the customer at the heart of everything you do and always do what’s best for our customers;
- Delivering excellent customer service support to our internal EPM Payroll Teams;
- Processing both telephone and off line orders with speed and accuracy, ensuring customers are made aware of all relevant information;
- Maintaining accurate notes on the CRM system;
- Be a brand and customer ambassador;
- Working as part of a team to provide the best service possible.
- Understanding needs of the business with the flexibility to change according to requirements.