Customer Retention Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Retention Executive to join our team.
- Being the first point of contact for any customer queries;
- Objection handling and demonstrating market expertise;
- Passing on any additional sales enquiries to the Sales team;
- Management of applications and shortlisting high calibre candidates for the director;
- Revisiting any cancelled appointments / dormant customers to reignite their interest;
- Offer solutions, guidance and support to customers who are wanting to leave/withdraw their order;
- Raising foreseeable issues with your line manager;
- Resourcing for suitable candidates to join the fast-growing sales team.
- Flexibility, you will need to be available if a customer has a query outside of normal working hours;
- Previous Customer Retention experience, ideally in a B2C environment;
- Fact-finding and influential skills. You must be able to talk through the customer’s issue and provide a solution;
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. We want to meet our customer’s expectations every time;
- Candidates with previous recruitment / resourcing experience will be looked upon favourably;
- 2 + years working with email campaigns;
- Previous fashion retail experience.