Customer Support Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Support Manager to join our team.
- Extracting and formatting of data for meetings and reporting on KPI’s;
- Maximising operational capacity and efficiency through robust workflow management and admin skills across the full cycle ‘from call to completion’.
- Recognised experience of Royal Naval Equipment types associated with the SSOP contract;
- Good knowledge of the supported equipment;
- Good appreciation of commercial and business aspects;
- Strong technical background in an appropriate area;
- Technical certificates at National level or above, or recognised military tradesman’s certificates;
- Sound Finance and Commercial Acumen;
- Recognised Project Management Qualification or Equivalent Experience in MoD programmes and service support environments;
- CONDO certification may be required;
- Recognised Engineering degree or equivalent/relevant experience of Royal Navy Sensor Systems and Equipment;
- TLSE Skills and capabilities;
- Customer service experience;
- Organisational and time management skills;
- Full UK driving licence and access to own car;
- Technical ability on an IOS Device.