Data Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Assistant to join our team.
- Ensure data completeness for client portfolios;
- Build effective relationships with suppliers to ensure queries are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible;
- Build knowledge of the energy industry and develop an understanding of queries and resolution;
- Understand and adhere to operational processes and procedures;
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain information and resolve queries;
- Raise cases and queries for any exceptions or issues;
- Report any complaint following the agreed internal process;
- Ensure emails are filed as necessary;
- Support the wider needs of the business as and when reasonably required;
- Maintain internal service level tracker and generate reports to manage workload;
- Providing a first-class client experience to internal & external stakeholders;
- Maintain database information accurately;
- Obtain invoices and data in a timely manner in readiness for validation.
- Educated to higher level or degree level or equivalent in analytical subject or similar (Desirable);
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, including English and Maths at least grade C or equivalent;
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office – in particular Excel.