Delivery Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Delivery Specialist to join our team.
- Training of peers and TCS Team;
- Attend production meetings and where necessary handover meetings with the Development & Commercial Teams;
- Ensure reports are delivered as per schedules complete and with communication where necessary;
- Produce client reports and carry out quality checks to ensure that reports meet the clients requirements;
- Support the adoption of new processes for example changing the checks we currently perform for our clients and new tools;
- To assist with Client queries, relating to the allocated reports, providing feedback to the Commercial Team;
- Effectively escalate major issues with the Operations Lead;
- User Acceptance Testing where needed outside of the Analyst group;
- Where necessary liaise with TCS to ensure work is completed on-time, allowing Nielsen to deliver on-time.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually;
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills;
- Ability to build relationships across countries and cultures to establish a network;
- Nice to have mathematical/statistical background;
- Problem solving capabilities;
- Confidence to recognise when escalation is required to avoid a late delivery and client disappointment;
- Process driven – ability to define and refine processes to ensure continual improvement in quality and on time delivery.