Dividends Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Dividends Administrator to join our team.
- To support the Supervisors and team management in order to achieve successful completion of all events;
- To maintain team (and department) morale and confidence by effective communication and adopting an approachable manner;
- To utilise systems effectively in completion of the tasks particularly with reference to spreadsheet and database solutions;
- To focus on continued self-development in order to build and maintain a strong technical understanding of dividends;
- To cooperate with and support the other dividend teams at all times promoting the ethos of operating as a single team;
- Adopt a flexible approach and apply initiative to all aspects of work;
- To ensure all work is completed accurately while maintaining strict adherence to internal SLAs and event timetables.
- Microsoft Excel experience;
- Good academic background consisting of either a Degree or A Levels;
- 12 months Financial Services administration experience;
- Attention to detail / quality orientation;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines;
- Confident, positive and maintains a professional presence at all times;
- Problem solving skills;
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office: Word, Excel;
- Must develop advanced knowledge of in-house systems: MSL, PRISM, Access databases;
- Working with and supporting change;
- Team work / always willing to cooperate and work with team members department wide;
- Commercial awareness / customer service delivery focus;
- Regulatory and technical awareness;
- A willingness to work towards further qualifications;
- Effective communicator, both written and oral.