Divisional HR Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Divisional HR Manager to join our team.
- To promote employee engagement across the northern region by recognising that our employees are our most valuable assets;
- To adhere to agreed service level agreements with the business and Head of HR;
- To work with the Divisional Recruitment Manager to support the recruitment of all new employees;
- To work with the Head of HR & the other HR Managers across the group to promote a joined up approach to HR matters;
- To implement and monitor a strict performance management programme;
- To act as an “ambassador” of the company, working in line with our core value;
- To provide dedicated on-site support for all new contract mobilisations;
- To work on HR projects as directed by the Head of HR.
- Expertise across the main key HR functions – Employee Relations, Engagement, HR Admin & Performance Management;
- Full UK driving licence for a minimum of 2 years;
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work independently and resolve issues using own initiative;
- An excellent understanding of key employment legislation & best practice;
- Experience working in a Divisional HR role or similar;
- Proven experience building excellent working relationships with all levels of employee, management and third party stakeholders.