Dynamics CRM Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Dynamics CRM Developer to join our team.
- Deal with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, BAs, testing etc;
- Work in a growing development and support team providing technical and functional expertise to customers;
- Support the client through a full CRM system development lifecycles;
- Assist with risk management and change management on projects;
- Identifying and documenting business requirements;
- Engage with business end-users to elicit requirement’s & developing to design specifications;
- Management of change requests through the software development lifecycle using ITIL standards;
- Working with the business to identify opportunities for IT solutions to add value to programmes and projects.
- Manage and mentor the team through the project delivery;
- Work with business end-users to elicit requirements & assist in developing design specifications to maximise the benefit of MS Dynamics;
- Deal with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, Business Analysts, testing etc;
- Microsoft certified Dynamics 365 and Enterprise Integration expert;
- At least 5 years’ experience within Microsoft Dynamics356;
- Delivered global implementations using Dynamics365;
- Must have worked with Agile methodology using Scrum framework;
- Must have experience working in a multi-vendor and dynamic environment;
- Hands on technologist – Architecture to config/code to data migration.