EMEA Payroll Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a EMEA Payroll Specialist to join our team.
- Review payroll output for accuracy and liaise with payroll partners to correct any errors;
- Provide accurate and timely payroll data to other departments and auditors as and when required;
- Provide supporting data to finance to allow for accurate recording of payroll costs;
- Prepare full supporting data for any payroll payments required;
- Provide consolidated files to local payroll partners for processing.
- End to end EMEA Payroll cycle experience working with outsourced payroll partners;
- Knowledge of SOX;
- I.T literate including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- The ability to work effectively under pressure, independently or within a team environment;
- Flexible approach to work;
- The integrity to handle highly confidential and sensitive information with complete discretion;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Advanced excel (V-lookups, Pivots and Sum-IF).