Employment Law Legal Secretary Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Employment Law Legal Secretary to join our team.
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing;
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and client’s documentation and information;
- Arrange for all copying to be done, in person if general office are not available to undertake the task;
- If the General Office is not available, provide refreshments for meetings;
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development;
- To provide support to other secretaries as required;
- Make appointments, arrange meetings, reserve meeting rooms and maintain an up to date diary for her principal(s);
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch;
- Provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries when required to do so.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Confident with own work;
- Have a high degree of self management & initiative;
- Ability to work on own or with a team when needed;
- Previous employment within the legal sector covering the Employment Law department.