Executive Assistant – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Executive Assistant – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract to join our team.
- Preparing appropriate materials/briefing packs ahead of meetings when required;
- Organising and submitting expenses and timesheets;
- Providing support at/on regular meetings/calls; minutes, action-taking and monitoring these;
- Managing and maintaining multiple Senior Leaders’ diaries and emails – including complex travel and intelligent diary management and forward planning.
- Discretion and confidentiality guaranteed;
- Successful relationship building with both PAs and remote based stakeholders;
- Proficient use of Outlook, Word and PowerPoint;
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to multi-task and organise others;
- Ability to work and communicate effectively within a team;
- A pleasure to work with and a real team player;
- Calm under pressure, adaptable and responsive to ever-changing diaries and priorities;
- Some experience in managing people and supporting their development;
- Some Excel experience would be desirable;
- Ability to exercise judgement and make decisions on your own;
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high attention to detail and deadlines;
- Experience working within a high-paced environment and the ability to filter information and assess priorities efficiently and effectively.