Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
Executive Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Executive Assistant to join our team.
- Offer administrative support to the HR Manager;
- Reactive processing of delivery and orders received;
- Scheduling meetings;
- Other ad hoc duties which may be required;
- Preparation of regular financial and operational project reports;
- Travel management, ensuring itineraries are produced and where appropriate, Visas are arranged in a timely manner;
- The core hours for this role will be 9am – 5:30pm however flexibility on this will be required as and when the CEO is travelling;
- Act as an organisational lynchpin for a team of professionals;
- Managing busy diaries over multiple time zones;
- Promoting coverage team productivity, efficiency and firm collaboration;
- General administration tasks;
- Ad hoc projects as needed in order to further the success of the firm and make the MD’s days run more smoothly;
- Must have extensive experience in planning complex domestic and international travel (air, hotel and ground transport);
- Commissioning documents, papers, briefing materials, reports and presentations as necessary;
- Organising meetings, travels, etc.
- Experience in event planning and interacting with clients;
- Commercial awareness Organisation and attention to detail;
- 8+ years EA experience;
- Advanced understanding of all MS Office Packages;
- Ability to handle confidential documentation at all times;
- Able to multitask and has strong time management skills;
- High technical ability across all Microsoft office packages;
- Banking or financial based experience an advantage;
- Proven ability of working independently and contributing positively in a team environment;
- A proactive attitude towards work and the ability to take the initiative;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Highly Organised;
- A friendly and approachable working manner;
- Attention to detail; excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar;
- Previous experience working with Director or Board level employees.