Financial Planning Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Financial Planning Administrator to join our team.
- Inputting data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date;
- Sending out client pack information;
- Dealing with client queries via email and telephone;
- Data entry, maintaining registers and client information database;
- Overseeing policy management including valuations, changes of address, withdrawal requests, Deeds of Assignment, ad-hoc client queries;
- To problem solve as far as possible;
- Create Files, client records on IO, whilst issuing letters of authority and compiling initial plan summaries;
- Sourcing application forms, product guides, fund factsheets etc;
- Prepare documentation for initial meetings with prospective clients;
- Benefits Projection Reports;
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries;
- Answering the telephone and directing calls;
- Supporting the Operations manager;
- Ensure all client and policy data is promptly updated following any changes;
- Attend internal and external courses as agreed appropriate to ensure ongoing competencies.
- The ideal candidate will ideally have 3+ years of financial services experience, and financial qualifications would be an advantage;
- Good IT skills – intermediate level in Excel, Word and PowerPoint with experience of Office 365 products, specifically Dynamics CRM and SharePoint;
- Confidence and ability to manage own workload.