German Customer Service Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a German Customer Service Advisor to join our team.
- Having a full understanding of company processes and maintaining contractual obligations;
- Prepare quotes, providing accurate pricing and delivery information and follow up on quotes to complete the sale in a timely manner;
- To work towards individual targets whilst contributing to and being part of the wider Customer Experience Department Team;
- To accept inbound calls from customers, dealing with orders, and queries regarding products, service or delivery in line with our policies;
- Responding to enquiries and handling client escalations by telephone and email;
- Accurately record details of enquiries, comments and complaints and of action taken, in a concise manner;
- Identify and troubleshoot the issues accordingly using available resources;
- To capture customer comments and ensure all suggestions are passed on to support our business;
- To understand our customer’s need and offer expert advice and provide the most appropriate solution in the most efficient manner and timescale;
- Provide professional, prompt and friendly client support by listening to clients and responding in a way that exceeds their expectations;
- Logging and follow up of Customer Information.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Problem solving;
- a sense of responsibility;
- You must have B2 Level in English and C1 or Native level German.