Graduate Administrator / Receptionist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graduate Administrator / Receptionist to join our team.
- Assisting with word processing, documentation and database requirements;
- Compiling letters, requests and documents;
- Ordering and control of stationary and office supplies;
- Dealing with office utility suppliers as directed;
- Project administration support;
- Answering telephone, taking strict messages and forwarding calls;
- Administrating business card scan system as directed;
- Managing and distributing mail, packages and office deliveries appropriately;
- Operations support;
- Facilitating meetings, organise meeting rooms and conference calls;
- Organising and booking travel for staff and senior management;
- Ad hoc duties as requested by the operations manager;
- First point of contact for all clients and visitors.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- MUST have extensive Corporate Reception experience;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Outlook;
- Outgoing personality, very personable and pleasant telephone manner;
- Well-presented and well-mannered at all times;
- Exceptional written and spoken English;
- Ability to work under pressure, be efficient, trustworthy and conscientious.