Graduate Recruitment Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Assistant to join our team.
- Administering the on-boarding process issuing offer letters and contracts; ensuring all required information is received; departmental liaison;
- Help conduct payroll paperwork and help administer induction events;
- General administration and ad hoc duties including filing and managing record systems; assisting HR & Recruitment team as required;
- Agency liaison issuing supplier agreements; checking invoices and issuing POs as well as handling queries;
- Managing the database and vacation scheme tracker, ensuring accurate reports can be compiled;
- Assisting with the management of all vacation scheme applications on the ATS, including monitoring and processing online testing.
- Confident administration and technical skills – Excel, Word and PowerPoint at a good level;
- Committed, resilient and a hardworking & proactive approach;
- Self-motivation and a positive “can do” attitude with a passion for a career in Recruitment;
- The role requires very strong attention to detail while updating and managing data across systems, databases and spreadsheets;
- A *graduate with a keen interest in pursuing a career in Recruitment.