Head of Customer Experience Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of Customer Experience to join our team.
- Create detailed customer journey maps based on key data, audiences and favoured outcomes;
- Hiring and building a CS team;
- Devise and implement insightful customer experience feedback mechanisms;
- Promoting the customer perspective ensuring that it’s reflected throughout the service and customer journey;
- Build metrics that contribute to data driven decision making;
- Engaging with community partners;
- Engaging with colleagues, members, customers and external stake holders;
- Manage strategic partnerships with suppliers and partners;
- Enriching the delivery of services across site to ensure the best possible standard of FM;
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement including commercial operations, Airports and operations planning team;
- Designing and executing the ‘Customer Experience’ strategy;
- Managing day to day performance of reporting staff;
- Advertise and lead on events, partnership’s and wider community initiatives;
- Leading on innovative, quirky and modern workspace projects;
- Ensuring the workspace environment and facilities are the brightest and best they can be.
- Confidence is overrated. Bravery and output are better. Michael Jackson and Kurt Cobain had no confidence, but peop… May. 25, 2018;
- Able to work in a high growth, fast aced and ever changing environment;
- Experience heading up a customer experience team, ideally built from an early stage;
- Experience engaging with customers through Social media and other new channels;
- Degree educated or equivalent;
- Experience reporting into director level and able to influence senior stakeholders.