Helpline Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Helpline Advisor to join our team.
- Access and research information sought by calls quickly and efficiently;
- Work within defined quality guidelines and maintain good practices at all times;
- Develop and maintain an interest in related topical issues and those likely to affect contacts;
- Accurately collate and record call information for use in management information reports;
- Deliver specialist subject matter as appropriate;
- Undertake administrative and other tasks as required relevant to working environment;
- Work to daily and weekly targets.
- Ability to assimilate key information from appropriate sources;
- Excellent telephone manner with exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of work and excel;
- Educated to at least Level 2;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Commitment to continuous professional development and the ability to gain further qualifications;
- Knowledge of areas including:- apprenticeships, traineeships, education, careers and employment would be desirable;
- Excellent listening skills and ability to interact with employers and training providers in a professional and non-judgemental fashion.