Perform activities in the human resource area. Includes employment specialists who screen, recruit, interview, and place workers.
HR Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR Analyst to join our team.
- Support the development of HRIS;
- Provide Support for global pay review and market benchmarking;
- Act as the product owner for Performance and Reward to HR stakeholders;
- Be responsible for Tracking and Reporting key HR metrics (e.g. Turn-over, Diversity);
- Support in implementing new Reward Systems;
- Support the HR Team with Compensation, Recruitment, and general HR activities;
- Responsible for delivering Reports and ad-hoc Analysis.
- Experience in a similar role;
- Experience in a fast-paced analytical role;
- Proficient in the use of Excel;
- Minimum 2:1 in a relevant undergraduate degree;
- Strong communicator;
- Strong systems and process design/implementation experience;
- Experienced using HRS, preferably Sage People and/or Salesforce;
- Competent user of Excel;
- Able to demonstrate success working in a high performing team;
- Able to understand and interpret data analysis;
- + years HR experience desirable.