Compile and record employee time and payroll data. May compute employees’ time worked, production, and commission. May compute and post wages and deductions, or prepare paychecks.
HR Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR Assistant to join our team.
- Enrol staff and Shareholders onto the range of company benefit schemes and update the various providers;
- Supporting managers with Disciplinaries and Grievances admin;
- Supporting the Talent Attraction Specialist with recruitment processes;
- Provide a professional and high quality service;
- To consistently provide accurate HR policy advice and guidance to colleagues across the business by phone or mail, escalating issues where appropriate;
- Act as the first port of call for HR queries from internal staff members, answering routine queries and forwarding more complex cases;
- To capture and manage all queries via the Case Management System, including pro-active case management where appropriate;
- Assisting with tasks such as recruitment, training and certification;
- Keeping up to date with employment legislation;
- Ensure continuous Improvement in line with Operational Standards is maintained;
- Completing and assisting in the monthly Payroll process;
- Update HR Database;
- Ensure SLA timelines are met to provide a consistent, timely service to business;
- Ensure all aspects of HR Administration are produced and maintained to a high standard;
- Maintenance of all employee files.
- Have in-depth generalist HR experience, ideally gained within an international business;
- HR or people operations experiences is a huge bonus;
- Positive attitude (you always see the glass half full );
- Previous demonstrable experience of working in a compliant led and highly organised environment;
- A passion for organisation and project management, and the ability to juggle multiple projects;
- Ability to analyse and interpret data;
- Have excellent communication and team working skills;
- Develop excellent working relationships with internal and external colleagues;
- HND/HNC/Degree educated with an HR related discipline (or similar);
- Strong excel skills;
- Experience of organising events and other adhoc projects;
- minimum 1 year HR experience;
- Strong ability to organise and prioritise workload;
- Previous HR experience, internships, placements preferable;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.