Perform activities in the human resource area. Includes employment specialists who screen, recruit, interview, and place workers.
HR Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR Coordinator to join our team.
- Coordinating the induction process and assisting with delivery as and when required;
- Update employee data into HR system in an accurate and timely manner;
- Prepare and produce correspondence for employees and update to personnel files;
- Overseeing Health & Safety duties and ensuring the site is fully compliant with regulations;
- Maintaining stationery and office supplies;
- Assisting the HR Business Partner with ER note taking;
- Organising the company social events i.e. summer/Christmas parties;
- Support performance and reward with ad-hoc preparation for annual processes;
- To provide support for company wide HR initiatives such as appraisals, annual pay reviews and other projects as directed;
- Ensure all new hires complete onboarding paperwork and benefits enrollment;
- To develop and update existing policies and Employee Handbook in line with legislation and best practice;
- Carry out and manage background checks for new hires when required;
- Reviewing and maintaining the HR system;
- Arranging first stage interviews with candidates;
- Have previous experience running a recruitment process and interviewing candidates.
- The candidate will have Level 3 CIPD Qualification or higher and have been working within a similar HR role for at least 3 years;
- High levels of integrity and understand the requirements around GDPR;
- The candidate will have high levels of accuracy and be diligent at checking information before it is sent out;
- Will have experience and be confident in providing first line advice and guidance to managers at all levels;
- Excellent planning, organisation, time keeping and communication skills;
- Use of software packages and/or HR systems;
- Can do, proactive approach – used to identifying opportunities for improvement;
- Previous administration experience;
- Proven experience of managing a highly varied workload;
- Knowledge of the employee life cycle;
- Have previous experience running a recruitment process and interviewing candidates;
- Experience using HR Information Systems;
- A passion for providing high quality customer service;
- Professional attitude towards dealing with sensitive information;
- High level of attention to detail and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.