Plan, direct, or coordinate human resources activities and staff of an organization.
HR Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR Director to join our team.
- Working alongside business leaders to develop and implement the strategy;
- Ongoing policy development ensuring procedures are up to date, and in line with current employment law and best practice;
- Introducing and driving change management initiatives including the execution of project plans to align process, systems and communications;
- Leading on cultural change and engagement initiatives to maximise employee satisfaction;
- Direct line management of 8 within the HR department;
- Analysis of current Salary Sacrifice Scheme and identify and implement ways to effectively reward and recognise employees;
- In collaboration with HR Service Delivery team, ensure excellent transactional HR services are provided to the business units;
- Ensure the business continues to attract the very best talent;
- Create and support a culture of high performance;
- Drive the Talent Management agenda, creating as many career-defining opportunities as possible;
- Leading innovative projects, programmes and initiatives within engagement & culture, people performance, diversity and inclusion;
- Use best practice to identify employee engagement metrics and develop a strategic approach to engagement;
- Defining and scoping the culture of the business;
- Provide insight and leadership on change management strategies;
- Designing interventions to drive desired culture and identify capability requirements.
- EA First Compass House, Vision Park, Chivers Way, Histon, Cambridge CB24 9AD. Registration no: 11909737;
- Communication skills;
- Organisational skills;
- People Development;
- Experience in HR site / multi-site leadership;
- Strong experience in managing people and teams;
- CIPD level 7 qualified (UK specific);
- Strategic thinker;
- Complex problem solving through data analytics, in addition to collaborating with leaders to drive and support sound business decisions;
- MICPD qualified;
- Strategic HR;
- Working with professional bodies;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven track record driving and implementing strategic initiatives.