HR & Recruitment Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR & Recruitment Coordinator to join our team.
- Issuing and maintaining completed staff files to Care Home Managers;
- Source candidates through online channels;
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process;
- Assist with advertising new vacancies on career pages, job boards and social networks;
- To input information, check daily and provide regular feedback to Care Home Managers on the online DBS system;
- Participate in job fairs;
- Help new hires on board;
- To actively work with the Recruitment Manager/Care Home Managers on recruitment campaigns relevant to your allocated Care Homes;
- Update job descriptions;
- Assist in completing on boarding questionnaires with new starters, evaluate and report results to managers and HR;
- Providing a professional and responsive recruitment service;
- Report to Internal Recruiter and HR;
- Maintaining accurate records through the company’s HR information software;
- Screen CV’s and applications and update candidates on hiring processes;
- Supporting the HR team with note taking and administration activities as required.
- Active listening;
- Dynamic and professional;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Responsible and driven;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.