Compile and record employee time and payroll data. May compute employees’ time worked, production, and commission. May compute and post wages and deductions, or prepare paychecks.
Human Resources Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Human Resources Assistant to join our team.
- Use HR systems to for statistical and other reports;
- Provide support on the recruitment & selection and on-boarding process;
- Note-taking in staff meetings such as disciplinary/grievance hearings, redundancy;
- Providing guidance to staff and line managers on company policies and procedures;
- Preparing HR letters, contracts, job offers, etc;
- Conduct staff inductions for new starters based at Headquarters offices;
- Updating HR systems with new starter information, absences, leavers and other changes;
- Assisting staff and HR Team with reference letters and similar requests;
- Provide comprehensive administration support for the HR function;
- Assisting with Staff Salary Reviews.
- An up to date Enhanced DBS – Essential;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- HR experience (preferred but not essential);
- Flexible approach to work;
- Immediately available to start.