Inventory Control Analyst I controls inventories of raw materials and finished goods to ensure that product availability meets customer demand. Analyzes current inventory levels, production speed and sales forecasts to determine reorder levels. Being an Inventory Control Analyst I liquidates outdated stock and takes actions to resolve out-of-stock situations. Requires a bachelor’s degree. Additionally, Inventory Control Analyst I typically reports to a supervisor or manager. The Inventory Control Analyst I works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed. To be an Inventory Control Analyst I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
Inventory Controller / Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Inventory Controller / Analyst to join our team.
- Focus on reducing costs on waste and labour;
- Interact and work with the manufacturing teams to perform analysis and controls of actual performance vs standards;
- Develop a strong knowledge of the production;
- Ensure robust monitoring after implementation to secure that the expected growth and profitability is delivered;
- Provide financial analysis and support for new projects/product launches.
- Proven experience in waste and labour costs;
- Proven inventory/Stock analysis experience;
- Must come from manufacturing company;
- Positive attitude with proactive, hands on experience.