Investment Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Investment Administrator to join our team.
- Managing production of meetings packs for the private client team;
- Overseeing meeting rooms and diaries;
- Being a point of contact for queries, taking ownership of resolving where possible but knowing the right time to escalate;
- Assisting with reporting, including valuations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to understand clients’ needs;
- Attention to detail and a well-organised way of working;
- A pro-active, can-do/creative attitude;
- Numerate and ability to analyse and synthesis data;
- A sound and proven experience within pension benefits administration;
- Demonstrates knowledge of our commercial market place and where the Company sits within it;
- Able to demonstrate the ability to identify data anomalies and issues and correct them at source or seek guidance as appropriate.