IT Service Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Service Manager to join our team.
- Creation of Incident Reports and improvement plans in the event of service issues;
- Developing and managing the client service improvement plan;
- Conducting regular Service Review meetings with customers ensuring support and service is reviewed;
- Providing performance statistics and reporting to the client and senior management;
- Manage customers’ expectations;
- Review service proposals to ensure operational capability;
- Problem Management;
- Deliver Service Management/Service Delivery requirements into company projects;
- Increasing customer satisfaction;
- Client Management;
- Incident Management;
- Resolve escalated service issues, to ensure minimal impact and risk to the customers solutions.
- Basic knowledge of Active directory and server/client/ network hardware;
- Previous experience of managing an IT department;
- Knowledge of Exchange Servers, Structured cabling and switches, SIMS/FMS, The running of MDM, RM/Microsoft software image building;
- Educated to degree level or has equivalent experience;
- ITIL v3 foundation or equivalent experience.