Part-Time Front of House Receptionist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part-Time Front of House Receptionist to join our team.
- Taking deposits and payment for any kind of event and for raising invoices;
- Perform other administrative tasks required by our clients such as copying, printing and collating of documents and booking of taxis;
- Responsible for the preparation of customer bills and for the processing of the payment transactions;
- Manage the photocopier recharges for individual companies;
- Raising payment invoices and taking payment;
- Balance the daily float checks;
- Sort the daily post;
- Ensure relevant charges are correctly applied to customer room accounts ready for payment to be received at check out;
- Reserve and recharge taxi requirements for individual companies following the booking procedure in place;
- Maintain correct stationary levels at all times;
- Answer the switchboard within three rings and transfer calls to the correct departments and announce calls whenever you are not dealing with customers.
- Reception experience ideal;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Self-motivated and flexible;
- Well presented.