Part-Time Team Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part-Time Team Assistant to join our team.
- Managing all internal and external meetings and calls; prioritising and re-arranging where necessary;
- Extensive flight bookings, accommodation, preparation of itineraries and liaising with overseas clients when appropriate;
- Other ad hoc administrative duties;
- Fielding telephone calls, taking and relaying messages accurately, and redirecting calls;
- Providing a high standard of admin support including diary management, travel and expenses.
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with parishes and other departments;
- Excellent administration skills, with an ability to manage, organise and work to deadlines;
- Negotiating effective resolutions to situations involving multiple stakeholders;
- Experience working in a customer focused environment;
- Highly numerate with good statistical acumen, reporting and explaining to others;
- Ideally experience of working in a charity environment or with volunteers;
- Structured, clear thinker with good analytical skills and excellent record keeping;
- IT Skills: good knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to deliver on time and to budget multiple activities concurrently.