Payroll & Benefits Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Payroll & Benefits Assistant to join our team.
- Take full ownership of Payroll administration;
- Responsible for monthly processing of the payroll and for the creation of all paygroups BACS files;
- Responsible for ensuring that all payroll input is accurately checked and signed;
- Responsible for ensuring that prior to payday that any BACS recalls and/or payments for payday are prepared and raised in a timely manner;
- Responsible for ensuring that all payments raised have the correct backup paperwork and appropriate approvals;
- Assist with the annual Tax Year End processing ensuring accuracy of the process and required deadlines are met;
- Responsible for collating absence from the various notification areas and recording on the payroll system.
- Previous experience working in a close Hr team;
- Experience in dealing with external supplies;
- Prior experience of working in a HR environment;
- Experience of benefits and payroll administration;
- Stakeholder management at all levels.