People Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a People Director to join our team.
- Lead HR, Talent Acquisition, Development teams along with employer branding and EVP;
- Take control of the company brand and culture across the business;
- Develop an in depth understanding of individual’s needs;
- To provider strong leadership and to inspire individual members across the business;
- Drive the Talent Management agenda, creating as many career-defining opportunities as possible;
- Working with the Senior Leadership to develop and execute the People Strategy;
- Ensure the business continues to attract and effectively onboard the very best talent;
- Lead on Employee Engagement initiatives;
- Create and support a culture of high performance.
- Be able to navigate through change and an ever evolving business;
- Have the ability to influence and understand challenging and creative senior leadership teams;
- Have a solid background working within creative companies and have a wealth of experience and knowledge that you can adapt to such a unique business;
- Being a mentor to your team, a coach to the business and overall trusted member of the senior leadership team.