Personal Assistant (Float) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Personal Assistant (Float) to join our team.
- Preparation of reports, bios, presentations and other material;
- Qualification checks, invoicing, expenses, scanning and filing;
- Answering phone calls and taking messages in a professional and helpful manner;
- Assisting the PA’s to manage all administrative and PA duties;
- Monitoring emails and responding in a timely and professional manner;
- Document production;
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing and pitch presentations;
- Arranging a variety of appointments and meetings both internally and externally;
- Quality Control;
- Global and domestic travel arrangements;
- Holiday & sickness cover to PA’s within the team;
- Assisting with the organisation of events; lunches, corporate hospitality; liaising with our in-house caterers and events team.
- Proactive in nature, able to take initiative but also not be afraid to ask for help when required;
- A positive and energetic manner, always ready for a challenge and able to work hard to produce high quality consistent work;
- Attention to detail is an essential skill alongside advanced proof reading skills;
- Demonstrate a cooperative and flexible nature; a team player who can both work with others and be able to work unsupervised;
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload;
- Articulate and able to express information clearly and confidently with all levels of personnel;
- A reliable and trustworthy individual who can always be depended on to complete work when required and communicate problems and concerns clearly;
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite, essential in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and desirable in Excel. Experience with databases preferred;
- High levels of common sense and integrity.