Personal Injury Solicitor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Personal Injury Solicitor to join our team.
- Handling fast-track and portal cases, with a variety in terms of value;
- Running a caseload of RTA claimant personal injury cases within the Fast Track Team;
- Analysing evidence and researching legal issues including liability, causation, quantum and caselaw;
- Regular communication and occasional face to face meetings with your client;
- Working on a mixture of litigated and non-litigated cases;
- Reviewing caseload and analysing files throughout the life of the case, in accordance with the client guidelines and firm policies;
- Liaising with the insured and insurers where necessary;
- Proactively participating in business development and networking activities, on average attending 2 or 3 events per month;
- Dealing with matters such as brain injury, spinal injury, amputation limb loss and multiple fractures;
- Handling a caseload of high value and complex cases;
- Overseeing claims from inception through to conclusion;
- Assisting with a variety of high value multi track claims from inception through to trial;
- Ensuring that the best possible outcome is achieved for clients;
- Assisting a Senior Solicitor with a quality caseload of Catastrophic Injury / Large loss files;
- Handling complex, multi-track claims.
- time management and ability to prioritise and manage caseloads;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- PC literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- ability to work on initiative and within a team;
- communication with existing and prospective clients/introducers of work.