Production Co-Ordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Production Co-Ordinator to join our team.
- Deal with problems arising from both clients and suppliers to ensure complete satisfaction;
- Deal with any amendments and re-proofs until client approves the proof;
- Develop existing clients relationships to build rapport and grow business with them;
- Check all jobs have been delivered satisfactorily, documenting feedback;
- Chase pro-forma payment to avoid delays with the order;
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve the best possible solution if there is an issue with an order;
- Progress chasing on each order to ensure it is ‘going according to plan’;
- Email clients their proofs once they have been verified by the Account Manager;
- Chase proof approvals to ensure deadlines aren’t compromised;
- Despatch orders ready for invoicing, checking all final order information is correct;
- Produce project progress reports for management and production meetings;
- Liaise with export departments regarding the shipment of materials;
- Ensure that packing documentation is correct and that all required parts are accounted for;
- Liaise with Operations Project Officer on the implementation and management of projects through the Yozu works management system;
- Liaise with the technical services division to ensure drawings and templates are provided to necessary production departments when they are required.
- Excellent people skills;
- Superb computer skills, such as Microsoft office and the ability to learn other software systems such as a bespoke works management system;
- Refractory production, glass, ceramics knowledge desirable but not essential;
- Production management skills;
- Knowledge of production processes.