Production Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Production Coordinator to join our team.
- Analysing and revisiting previously launched products and features to ensure effectiveness and uptake;
- Communicate product releases to the business;
- Support the Head of Product in the continuous enhancement of CitNOW products against the strategic roadmap agreed with senior management;
- Support the Head of Product in the effective delivery of the Product team’s output;
- Occasional management of relationships with internal and external relationships as a result of managing product advancements and integrations;
- Manage pilots of new features and products, gathering feedback and feeding this back into the product life cycle;
- Creating Work Orders;
- monitor progress of jobs and update schedule;
- Confirming order/job specification with the customer;
- Set up turnovers with discipline crew. Communicate turnover information to all artists assigned to assets or shot;
- You’ll need to problem solve as every brand is different so you’re able to think for yourself to help solve their unique challenges;
- Confirming the order with the customer;
- Communicating any delays/updates to the customer;
- Anticipate and communicate issues to leadership team(s) to reach solutions in a timely manner;
- Raising purchase orders for materials.
- Ability to travel as needed;
- Previous work experience in VFX production to include strong working knowledge of postproduction techniques and terminology;
- Proficiency in Macs/PCs including Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of UNIX required;
- Ability to work on a computer/keyboard for long periods of time;
- English, Native or bilingual proficiency;
- Bachelor’s degree in Film, Art, Drama or related field or equivalent work experience required.