Property Litigation Solicitor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join our team.
- Supporting the growth of the Property Dispute Resolution Team;
- Running own property dispute caseload, and assisting other members of the team;
- Travel to other offices to see clients may be required from time to time;
- Hit the ground running and take on an existing caseload of property disputes work;
- Contribute to Business Development;
- Managing a small team and growing the department.
- Ability to cope with a demanding and varied caseload;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Very good communication skills;
- Strong communication skills with a professional approach to work;
- An interest in business development;
- Commitment to developing a solid practice and client relationships;
- Applicants will be considered from NQ+
- An ability to build strong interpersonal relationships;
- A keenness to work collaboratively with colleagues at junior and senior levels;
- Experience of handling a busy caseload of property litigation matters is essential;
- Experience advising social housing clients and residential landlords;
- Confidence in working directly with clients;
- An aptitude for drafting and legal analysis;
- Knowledge of Civil Procedure Rules is desirable but full training will be provided;
- Telecoms Property Litigation experience would be useful but not essential.