Property Sourcer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Property Sourcer to join our team.
- Ensure all records are maintained and kept up-to-date according to company policies and procedures;
- Source new landlords and Local Authority areas and co-ordinating maintenance works;
- Deal with close-outs and related returns of properties;
- Conduct initial market research and making calls to identify suitable Landlords and Letting Agents;
- Keep up-to-date with all written and verbal communications (i.e. emails/messages/calls);
- Negotiate with Landlord/Letting Agent to ensure the property is provided at best value terms to the company;
- Agree and monitor a `go live` process for the property and ensure that the deadlines are met by the Landlord/Letting Agent.
- Housing marketing knowledge of local area;
- Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team;
- Full UK Driving licence and a car owner;
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Software;
- Experience within Residential Property Lettings;
- Smart professional presentation;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexible, adaptable nature with the ability to work under pressure, in a calm manner;
- Good time/diary management;
- Good time/diary management skills.