Public Health Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Public Health Engineer to join our team.
- To provide accurate public health system designs across a range of business sectors and conduct risk analysis on same;
- To efficiently and effectively interface with clients, and suppliers;
- With support, consider and conduct design risk analysis.
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Good knowledge of current standards and design codes essential;
- Experience of solar hot water systems, rainwater/grey water recycling desirable;
- MSc/BEng Qualified or have sufficient equivalent experience in the field of Public Health design;
- Essential – residential, hotels and offices;
- Previous experience working for consulting organisation within the UK or overseas, on design projects;
- Desirable – data centres and retail;
- Working knowledge of core technical guidance published by CIBSE, British Standards, ISO, BSRIA and CIPHE;
- Competence in fire protection design and experience with British standard and NFPA codes is desirable;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to edit drawings using REVIT is desirable;
- Experience of interfacing and working with clients, contractors and suppliers through the normal project cycle to develop system design.